Monday 11 April 2011

My journey.....





My real life started when I was 19... I've know it is hard for me to face on my own but it never let me down~~~myself~~~... I've learn to live my life..working as a Telephone Operator for 3 years and a half really taught me how's my life could be..how's struggles I am that time,how's I learn to work so hard,how's I chill myself when the problem comes~~~ It's pretty damn hard during that time cause everything's on my shoulders~~~my dad leaving my mum and me for quite a while..my mum always sick..even though I've to many brothers and sisters,they always said "Nur jagala mak yea,abg keje...akak tak de mase..abg itu abg ini.."..urmm..~~~ but i'm not blame them..I'm the youngest and I think it's my responsibility to look after my mum after what happen in our family...it's too much to tell about it~~~ Well carry on...after I quit working as Operator in the hotel~~~ I've got better offer which is at Sunway Hospital also as Operator....OMG working there is so much harder than working in the Hotel~~~First,you have to face it with a lot of people who think they are better than you,just because you makes a lot of money,good title it doesn't mean you guys can do whatever you wants !!! Secondly,working together with people more older than you and people who been jealous of me...they always complaint about how's I handling a call,How's I dressed...gosh!..I'm only 22 years old and I can wear whatever I want OLD LADY !! I've only stand working there for 4 months..tak tahan asyik 'diganggu' dengan kata2 kesat and cacian dorang,ape yg aq buat semua salah...Lady,I don't need you to tell me how's to do my job okay !!.. Then I've been working as a  Customer Service Assistant at Parkson Pavilion....here,I know how my life could be and how people is so easy to turn you to be a bad girl...that story will be in the next chapter..so just wait ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment